Friday 20 June 2014

Flawless Face Make-up ❤

Here in this post, I will be showing you how you can transform your face into flawless looking skin in under 10 minutes. Along with that, the directions on how to apply such product, products and video will be below too. Enjoy ! (more pictures below)
----------
Since summer is definitely out now, I just wanted to share to you all how I put on that flawless mask. If you do have super oily skin, I suggest you use a setting powder or a stronger primer to hold your face makeup. A good base primer as well as a base coat holds it all together.




Products Used to achieve this flawless face
Not entirely sure about this primer. It was my first time using it on this video and I did not really know what to feel about it but I will ensure to update you on that in another blog post. :) 
Apply this gorgeous foundation evenly, starting in the centre of your face then blended outwards. What is lovely about this foundation is that it is very buildable and easy to blend. 

Beautiful Brush to use with liquid foundation such as the G.A.L.S. 
I applied this concealer starting from the centre of the face and then focusing it underneath the eyes as I do need to remove those unwanted dark circles.
 

This is directly applied into the lids as a base for my eyeshadow as I do have oily lids.

I used this powder in order to remove the oily/shineness from my forehead and underneath my eyes. I also apply it on areas where I wanted to apply my bronzer and blush. 

Using this bronzer, I take a dab of this with my Eco Brush into the sockets of my face. Make sure when contouring, you do not go past your eyebrow as it will look unnatural and dragged on. Again, I use this product to warm up my face therefore, I apply it on my temples as well as my chin and lower jawline.

Apply the blush on the top of your cheeks or apples. 

Sad to say that this product is limited edition, it is such a great product to use for highlighting. I hope Urban Decay continues to make this product again because I am so in love with it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)